How to play the infrastructure spending

by Finploris
Jacobs

Jacobs Engineering, a leading technology-enabled solutions provider, harness its deep technical expertise to develop innovative technical solutions for a sustainable world. It provides a full spectrum of services including project management, consulting and scientific discovery to government agencies and commercial businesses around the world. 

For instance, the company delivers projects across the entire water cycle by introducing modern sanitation and securing reliable water supplies. Beyond that, Jacobs develops infrastructure solutions to address big issues like unprecedented urbanization or catastrophic clime threats. With the Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 Jacobs connects and digitalize the transportation infrastructure.

In March 2021, Jacobs has taken a 65% stake in PA Consulting, a leading innovation and transformation consulting firm to form a strategic partnership. The investment places an enterprise value of PA at $2.5 billion and transforms PA into a global player at scale. The remaining 35% stake is held by PA employees. PA recently supported the U.K. Government with their ventilator program, and the development of innovative cell and gene therapies.

This strategic partnership accelerates our strategy to become a leader in bringing greater innovation and creativity to respond to current-day challenges such as climate change, cyber, urbanization and the ongoing healthcare crisis.
Jacobs Chair and CEO

The group revenue increased by 9.7% to $3.57 billion for the three months ended July 2021. The gross profit margins were 22.8% and 19.3% for the third quarter of 2021 and the corresponding period last year. 

The stock is more than 11,800% up since 1982.

Jacobs Engineering Group’s Stock Chart

Related Posts